<<  ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140
1330.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 14 Jul 2010 Wed 11:59 am

I was trying to watch a clip on youtube and that is the message:

lol

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information: 

o50Y2TtAphxP0DxsxfT_buPXIeuj0TDww79lST....

1331.       busyb
117 posts
 19 Sep 2010 Sun 01:52 pm

It happened two days ago but i´m still smiling from it - I felt my baby kick for the first time {#emotions_dlg.bigsmile}

TheAenigma and insallah liked this message
1332.       Daydreamer
3743 posts
 20 Sep 2010 Mon 02:45 pm

Quoting busyb

It happened two days ago but i´m still smiling from it - I felt my baby kick for the first time {#emotions_dlg.bigsmile}

Oh that´s really amazing, isn´t it? Good luck with your pregnancy

1333.       busyb
117 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 07:12 pm

Quoting Daydreamer

Oh that´s really amazing, isn´t it? Good luck with your pregnancy

It really is amazing! I was laying on the sofa with my laptop on my stomach when all of a sudden I felt it. At first I ignored it thinking it was something else but it kicked about 4 times and my face just turned into big smiles and utter shock! 4 days later and it´s kicking so much now it´s unreal! :O I feel as if it´s going to be a footballer or gymnast the way it moves so much! Thanks for the luck!

1334.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 07:19 pm

Quoting busyb

It really is amazing! I was laying on the sofa with my laptop on my stomach when all of a sudden I felt it. At first I ignored it thinking it was something else but it kicked about 4 times and my face just turned into big smiles and utter shock! 4 days later and it´s kicking so much now it´s unreal! :O I feel as if it´s going to be a footballer or gymnast the way it moves so much! Thanks for the luck!

Whattttttttttttttt.. Laptop !!! on your stomach!!! And you have a baby in your tummy!! {#emotions_dlg.nuts}

You have no idea about the health dangers of wireless things?

Do NOT do it..

ps..Even, I dont put any laptops on my tummy..Just in case!! you know..

1335.       TheAenigma
5001 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 07:58 pm

Quoting thehandsom

Whattttttttttttttt.. Laptop !!! on your stomach!!! And you have a baby in your tummy!! {#emotions_dlg.nuts}

You have no idea about the health dangers of wireless things?

Do NOT do it..

ps..Even, I dont put any laptops on my tummy..Just in case!! you know..

Surely it carries just the same risk factor as putting a mobile phone to your ear?  Don´t you do that either? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

1336.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 10:37 pm

Quoting TheAenigma

Surely it carries just the same risk factor as putting a mobile phone to your ear?  Don´t you do that either? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

You got to be kidding!!{#emotions_dlg.you_crazy}

You do not reproduce with your ears. do you? {#emotions_dlg.you_crazy}

I am not risking it!!

1337.       elenagabriela
2040 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 10:39 pm

Quoting busyb

maybe she/ he wants to learn turkish with us

all my best wishes for your future new born baby

1338.       busyb
117 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 10:51 pm

Quoting thehandsom

You got to be kidding!!{#emotions_dlg.you_crazy}

You do not reproduce with your ears. do you? {#emotions_dlg.you_crazy}

I am not risking it!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Aenigma and thehandsome. Aenigma is right, there isn´t any bad risk involved, besides pregnant women are so underated these days... can´t do this, make sure you don´t do that etc. I bumped into my partners friend the other day when I had a job interview and he said to me "but you can´t work?! you´re pregnant!" To which I simply stated back "I know, pregnant meaning not physically disabled, I´m just gaining weight (though I haven´t at the moment) and that´s the only physical difference. Besides, when not working i´m running around after a 6 year old little girl and thats work in itself!"

1339.       busyb
117 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 10:53 pm

Quoting elenagabriela

maybe she/ he wants to learn turkish with us

all my best wishes for your future new born baby

Haha! maybe so, but it will be a long time before we see that. Though if he/she wants to learn Turkish I´d be more than happy to teach them and help them learn Thanks for the wishes.... oooh all this baby talk is making my smile go even bigger!

elenagabriela liked this message
1340.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 21 Sep 2010 Tue 11:14 pm

Quoting busyb

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Aenigma and thehandsome. Aenigma is right, there isn´t any bad risk involved, besides pregnant women are so underated these days... can´t do this, make sure you don´t do that etc. I bumped into my partners friend the other day when I had a job interview and he said to me "but you can´t work?! you´re pregnant!" To which I simply stated back "I know, pregnant meaning not physically disabled, I´m just gaining weight (though I haven´t at the moment) and that´s the only physical difference. Besides, when not working i´m running around after a 6 year old little girl and thats work in itself!"

I am simply not risking it.!!! That is the bottom line..

I put my phone on my ear all the time without worrying because I know my balls are not next to my ears

(1399 Messages in 140 pages - View all)
<<  ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most liked