(1399 Messages in 140 pages - View all)
<<  ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140
1370.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 16 Oct 2010 Sat 04:05 pm

Quoting busyb

Quote: dd:

He he

You two are the prime examples about "how the mothers-to-be can be exploited with safety concerns by brands". Those brands simply love you and your money..

1371.       Daydreamer
3743 posts
 16 Oct 2010 Sat 06:44 pm

Quoting thehandsom

He he

You two are the prime examples about "how the mothers-to-be can be exploited with safety concerns by brands". Those brands simply love you and your money..

I take it you don´t buy original cologne and use something like Bruberry or Hugo Poss?

See, I don´t mind buying nappies or wipes in Lidl and baby clothes in Tesco. But with things like car seat or pram, I like them to be good

1372.       busyb
117 posts
 16 Oct 2010 Sat 07:51 pm

Quoting Daydreamer

I take it you don´t buy original cologne and use something like Bruberry or Hugo Poss?

See, I don´t mind buying nappies or wipes in Lidl and baby clothes in Tesco. But with things like car seat or pram, I like them to be good

+1! Safety can never be overrated, especially when bad luck has struck in the past. And it´s not the "brands" or the company i´ve been reviewing but the people who have purchased the same pushchair as I have before and placed their views online. And it´s not just on pushchairs but in all different things I use reviews as a good base. For example, if I was booking a hotel for a holiday, I will make sure the reviews aren´t bad. Even baby bottles, many mothers have bought the Avent ones, but many said they had leeking problems, so I went with another that has a better reiview, one that is also cheaper.

And like I said, it´s not being sucked in with what comercial ads throw at you but I also want one that I am comfortable with using. There is nothing worse than having a puschair that is hard to set up/put away or something that is so huge you have to dodge people in shops like you would dodge cars standing on the M25...

barba_mama and catwoman liked this message
1373.       insallah
1277 posts
 19 Oct 2010 Tue 09:00 pm

So cute , made me giggle, but they should let him sleep

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=462069282520

Edited (10/19/2010) by insallah

1374.       busyb
117 posts
 20 Oct 2010 Wed 09:17 pm

Quoting insallah

So cute , made me giggle, but they should let him sleep

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=462069282520

Have to admit it did make me giggle too but if I was the baby my thoughts would be "as you´re annoying me, I´m going to annoy you" and scream and cry for ages

1375.       busyb
117 posts
 25 Oct 2010 Mon 11:30 pm

Going shopping with my best friend in London today - Haven´t seen her in months, so it was all the better

1376.       busyb
117 posts
 25 Oct 2010 Mon 11:33 pm

A lady offered me her seat on the tube today because of my "pregnant status" - As much as it´s not such a good thing to look fat, so many people have told me I don´t look pregnant, and certainly not big enough for 6 months. And with a jumper on I don´t look pregnant, but I took it off when on the tube as it was hot. When she offered me the seat, all I could think was YEAHH I DO look pregnant! ... and not fat! {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast} but then again I wonder if the mothercare bag filled with items helped the look a little {#emotions_dlg.think}

1377.       catwoman
8933 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 11:37 pm

Quoting busyb

A lady offered me her seat on the tube today because of my "pregnant status" - As much as it´s not such a good thing to look fat, so many people have told me I don´t look pregnant, and certainly not big enough for 6 months. And with a jumper on I don´t look pregnant, but I took it off when on the tube as it was hot. When she offered me the seat, all I could think was YEAHH I DO look pregnant! ... and not fat! {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast} but then again I wonder if the mothercare bag filled with items helped the look a little {#emotions_dlg.think}

Congratulations!!

1378.       busyb
117 posts
 27 Oct 2010 Wed 12:18 am

Quoting catwoman

Congratulations!!

Thanks catwoman - It´s all becoming so real now, and making it all the more exciting, though anxious too!

1379.       catwoman
8933 posts
 27 Oct 2010 Wed 02:47 am

Quoting busyb

Thanks catwoman - It´s all becoming so real now, and making it all the more exciting, though anxious too!

Don´t worry - it will come faster then you think! Make sure you´re ready for it

1380.       busyb
117 posts
 27 Oct 2010 Wed 11:01 pm

Quoting catwoman

Don´t worry - it will come faster then you think! Make sure you´re ready for it

There are times when I think "I´m so ready for this, I was made for this" but then there are times when reality drags me back to Earth and I think "oh heck, I´m going to be a mum" {#emotions_dlg.scared}

(1399 Messages in 140 pages - View all)
<<  ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented