Add reply to this discussion
Missing persons at tc...
(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
<<  ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
680.       bydand
755 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 03:07 am

Quoting lemon

If you want to make this site interesting then what holds you? Write, post, make my day please.

My regards,

Lemon

Thanks for the encouragement Lemon. Must buy the latest edition of The Taraf for inspiration. 

681.       lemon
1374 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 05:07 am

Quoting busyb

Well if you´re right in who I am then as for my posts, what can I say? I like a little debate and opinion etc in life.. we´d be bloody boring without it, don´t you agree Can you imagine if we all agreed on everything and followed the rule book step by step {#emotions_dlg.you_crazy} come on now... bring on the party! {#emotions_dlg.alcoholics}

No quite sure on who YOU are though lemon.... {#emotions_dlg.think} I thought i´d take a guess with aenigma at first but then i saw TheAenigma..... wait... I have it... Femme!

My first association was robyn and my second was Kai (but wasnt sure if Kai had a child).

682.       TheAenigma
5001 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 09:28 am

Quoting lemon

My first association was robyn and my second was Kai (but wasnt sure if Kai had a child).

My first thought was Robyn too...followed by Susie K

I think I will rule out Robyn now (I dont remember her being quite so up-beat) so my guesses would be Susie K or Kai

Edited (10/3/2010) by TheAenigma

683.       Daydreamer
3743 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 12:33 pm

No wonder I didn´t suspect Busyb of having been here before. I do remember the nicks but not the personality, I must have been in my inactive period when they were posting...

I miss "old" users, I mean these who were here when I joined back in 2005 - Sophie, Bliss, Aslan. Oh, even Duskahvesi with his "philosophical" questions. I hate it that Trudy quit, GG, Lis and Kitty are too busy to post frequently...oh, I miss jolly aul days when spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

684.       busyb
117 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 02:51 pm

Quoting Daydreamer

No wonder I didn´t suspect Busyb of having been here before. I do remember the nicks but not the personality, I must have been in my inactive period when they were posting...

I miss "old" users, I mean these who were here when I joined back in 2005 - Sophie, Bliss, Aslan. Oh, even Duskahvesi with his "philosophical" questions. I hate it that Trudy quit, GG, Lis and Kitty are too busy to post frequently...oh, I miss jolly aul days when spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

I am an "old" user! (sound like a previous drug addict :S ) I was there when sophie, bliss, aslan and all the others you name. and Trudy quit??? why? she had great stories!

685.       busyb
117 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 02:53 pm

Quoting TheAenigma

My first thought was Robyn too...followed by Susie K

I think I will rule out Robyn now (I dont remember her being quite so up-beat) so my guesses would be Susie K or Kai

Wooo! I´m upbeat... must be the hormones {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast} Only kidding, I try to keep the party alive... well what´s left of it anyway {#emotions_dlg.alcoholics}

Kind regards

KAI! - Congratulations

686.       busyb
117 posts
 03 Oct 2010 Sun 02:55 pm

Quoting lemon

Kai does have a child you´ve guessed me out! - she´s my partner´s really but I love her as my own and she loves me and I wouldn´t want to state other wise unless needed. But I do have my real first on the way!! *slightly apprehensive*

687.       TheAenigma
5001 posts
 04 Oct 2010 Mon 12:17 pm

Quoting busyb

Wooo! I´m upbeat... must be the hormones {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast} Only kidding, I try to keep the party alive... well what´s left of it anyway {#emotions_dlg.alcoholics}

Kind regards

KAI! - Congratulations

Welcome back Kai

Let´s hope you are not going to start "agreeing with yourself" this time though eh?

688.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 04 Oct 2010 Mon 07:50 pm

Quoting bydand

I think weak moderation !!!. .... Bring back Erdinc.!!

You like strong leadership and hard moderation..eh?

black bullwhip

More whips here  http://www.whipmaker.ca/Bullwhipphotos.html

Blues brothers Rawhide

689.       busyb
117 posts
 04 Oct 2010 Mon 10:57 pm

Quoting thehandsom

You like strong leadership and hard moderation..eh?

black bullwhip

More whips here  http://www.whipmaker.ca/Bullwhipphotos.html

Blues brothers Rawhide

*wonders what site you originally were looking at before coming to this picture of whip* {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast}

690.       Adam25
369 posts
 05 Oct 2010 Tue 12:44 am

Quoting bydand

I think weak moderation !!!. .... Bring back Erdinc.!!

i just looked Erdinc up - blimey he was a bit strict wasn´t he?? {#emotions_dlg.wtf} he seemed to be deleting threads all over the place including a joke thread because of ´low´ language or something (it was a turkish joke translated to english)

(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
<<  ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most liked
Major Vowel Harmony

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner
Introduction

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner