Add reply to this discussion
Missing persons at tc...
(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ...  >>
80.       sophie
2712 posts
 31 Oct 2006 Tue 09:35 pm

Quoting aenigma x:

He was here! Just the other day. First I heard the strains of "Smooth Operator" by Sade, then I looked up and there he was!! Awwwwwww

That's him! Moving like a shadow . But Im afraid both me and the lioness have lost the chance to win him. Do you think he is with Lyndie and that's why they have both disappeared?

81.       kai
0 posts
 31 Oct 2006 Tue 09:44 pm

YESHIL!!!! She hasn't come back and she was suppose to be back by the 30th!!! I am soooo worried has anyone heard from her?

82.       aenigma x
0 posts
 31 Oct 2006 Tue 09:48 pm

Quoting sophie:

Quoting aenigma x:

He was here! Just the other day. First I heard the strains of "Smooth Operator" by Sade, then I looked up and there he was!! Awwwwwww

That's him! Moving like a shadow . But Im afraid both me and the lioness have lost the chance to win him. Do you think he is with Lyndie and that's why they have both disappeared?

I wouldn't put it past that wily minx!

83.       Aslan
1070 posts
 31 Oct 2006 Tue 11:25 pm

...no AlphaF in sight...no zillionaires in sight...I will have to take care of myself...as always...

...life sucks...I wish I was a bear...so at least I could hibernate...

84.       Aslan
1070 posts
 01 Nov 2006 Wed 08:50 pm

I miss Lyndie!

...please come back! ...and if you are with AlphaF...bring him with you!

85.       Aslan
1070 posts
 12 Nov 2006 Sun 11:16 am

...cyranoooooooo...where are you? ...please, come back...

86.       aenigma x
0 posts
 12 Nov 2006 Sun 12:41 pm

Lyndie . I am really really missing our L'Oreal girl lately. Her posts used to be so clever and witty. Just because you start having "a life" doesn't mean you can ignore us "losers" you know lol!

87.       Aslan
1070 posts
 16 Nov 2006 Thu 08:48 am

Quoting aenigma x:

Lyndie . I am really really missing our L'Oreal girl lately. Her posts used to be so clever and witty. Just because you start having "a life" doesn't mean you can ignore us "losers" you know lol!

+ 1

...Lyndie...you are so missed!!! ...I hope you don´t miss the point and get your cute little ass back here! lol

...having a life...with AlphaF? ...get back and give us all the nasty details! ...and if you happen to find a zillionaire out there...bring him with you!

88.       susie k
1330 posts
 17 Nov 2006 Fri 01:15 am

89.       Aslan
1070 posts
 17 Nov 2006 Fri 11:18 am

Quoting susie k:

Quoting Aslan:

Quoting aenigma x:

+ 1

...Lyndie...you are so missed!!! ...I hope you don´t miss the point and get your cute little ass back here! lol

...having a life...with AlphaF? ...get back and give us all the nasty details! ...and if you happen to find a zillionaire out there...bring him with you!

I know Lyndie doesn't even use her msn anymore if she does it's at a different time to me

...I think you are right, susie k... I have to give you credit on that one...but never the less...if you were on my msn-list...I would block you right away! lol

90.       CANLI
5084 posts
 23 Nov 2006 Thu 10:47 am

gizopy,miss you canım.
Hope you are doing well out there.
Hearing Cimbomum song not the same when you are not arround..lol

(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ...  >>
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most liked