Add reply to this discussion
Moderators: libralady, sonunda
EZEL
(29 Messages in 3 pages - View all)
1 2 3
1.       nemanjasrb
507 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 04:32 pm

Yesterday was the last episode of Ezel in Serbia. It was so sad,of course,I cried. But I don´t understand the end. Ezel died,or not? And on Wikipideia sais that there is chance for 3rd season,is that true or not?
Please,if some from Turkey knows something about it,söylesin bana.

nifrtity and tunci liked this message
2.       tunci
7149 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 06:41 pm

Quoting nemanjasrb

Yesterday was the last episode of Ezel in Serbia. It was so sad,of course,I cried. But I don´t understand the end. Ezel died,or not? And on Wikipideia sais that there is chance for 3rd season,is that true or not?

You even searched it on Wikipedia ? Smile

3.       nemanjasrb
507 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 07:03 pm

Quoting tunci

You even searched it on Wikipedia ? Smile

No. I just said that here i read that. But I read also on internet,and some people sais that maybe 3rd season will be soon.

4.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 07:16 pm

Quoting nemanjasrb

No. I just said that here i read that. But I read also on internet,and some people sais that maybe 3rd season will be soon.

There will be no third season and there are many discussions and many different ideas about what happened at the end. Here you can read comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGxpIbq1L4

nemanjasrb liked this message
5.       nemanjasrb
507 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 07:34 pm

Quoting gokuyum

There will be no third season and there are many discussions and many different ideas about what happened at the end. Here you can read comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGxpIbq1L4

Thank you, gokuyum. I hoped that third season will be.. Definitely the best series EVER.  

gokuyum liked this message
6.       nifrtity
1807 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 08:32 pm

Quoting nemanjasrb

I saw Ezel series It is very good series I think that is open end

And Ezel an hero character in Battle of good and evil and revenge .

So that is open end and little Fantasia end so I think it refers to heros doesnt die

nemanjasrb liked this message
7.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 10:54 pm

Quoting nifrtity

I saw Ezel series It is very good series I think that is open end

And Ezel an hero character in Battle of good and evil and revenge .

So that is open end and little Fantasia end so I think it refers to heros doesnt die

The end is a fantasy I guess. Because narrator says there is no good endings in real life and he says story ended with Ezel´s suicide. That is what I understand.

Edited (10/15/2012) by gokuyum

nifrtity liked this message
8.       nifrtity
1807 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 11:02 pm

Quoting gokuyum

The end is a fantasy I guess. Because narrator says there is no good endings in real life and he says story ended with Ezel´s suicide. That is what I understand.

Yes maybe Ezel is suicide but who are open the door for Can

9.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 15 Oct 2012 Mon 11:05 pm

Quoting nifrtity

Yes maybe Ezel is suicide but who are open the door for Can

It doesn´t matter because it never happened. Narrator exactly says this. It is pure fantasy what happened after Ezel´s suicide.

nifrtity liked this message
10.       nemanjasrb
507 posts
 16 Oct 2012 Tue 04:15 pm

Quoting gokuyum

It doesn´t matter because it never happened. Narrator exactly says this. It is pure fantasy what happened after Ezel´s suicide.

In the end Ramiz(narator) says: In real life fathers and sons don´t meet each other after death(laugh),or maybe they are.

Edited (10/16/2012) by nemanjasrb

TurkishSoapFan and nifrtity liked this message
11.       TurkishSoapFan
23 posts
 05 Aug 2013 Mon 03:22 am

I also had trouble figuring out if ezel died or not. I will assume that he most likely died on the train because  IF he didn´t die, why would he wait so long to see his son? (When Can comes to visit him years later) If he survived the suicide, I´m assuming he would´ve reunited with Can right away. I don´t think it is cengiz behind the door either. But then again, you can´t predict anythign in this show haha. Everything is unexpected!

An explaination for the lighthouse scene is that it is either an imaginary vision, or that Can also died Cry such a terrible ending to a great show. I think it would´ve been better if the writers just gave us a solid ending. I don´t like how open ended it is.

And also, there´s no need for an open end because most of the characters died so a third season would have practically no one in it. UNLESS neither Eysan, Ezel or Cengiz died and new characters are introduced

Does anyone reccommend another turkish series to watch?? I´m so confused! I don´t know if another series can beat Ezel, it was amazing!{#emotions_dlg.bigsmile} (except for the ending)

Quote:

In the end Ramiz(narator) says: In real life fathers and sons don´t meet each other after death(laugh),or maybe they are.
But I think that could mean that he´s alive. Uncle Ramiz´s laugh makes you wonder if the scene is even a reality. I think my final theory is that the scene is not real. 

Edited (8/5/2013) by TurkishSoapFan

12.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 05 Aug 2013 Mon 04:28 am

Even uncle Ramiz was confused because Can and Ezel met again in a parallel universe.

Edited (8/5/2013) by gokuyum

caliptrix, TurkishSoapFan and TheNemanja liked this message
13.       elenagabriela
2040 posts
 14 Aug 2013 Wed 11:07 pm

you have watch Al Yazmalım series,  where the character of Barış Falay (Kerpeten Ali - Ezel series) is so different here (Cemşit Ateş; the production company - Ay Yapım - is the same as for Ezel

personaly I appreciate very much Barış Falay (I saw him too in Aliye series) - I have read he played in Hamlet too - I wish to see his performance..

I dont know there is an english subtitle version of Al Yazmalım series (I am watching in turkish), but is a good way for practicing your turkish

another series I watched and where the actors are speaking very clear is Iffet

14.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 14 Aug 2013 Wed 11:20 pm

Quoting elenagabriela

you have watch Al Yazmalım series,  where the character of Barış Falay (Kerpeten Ali - Ezel series) is so different here (Cemşit Ateş; the production company - Ay Yapım - is the same as for Ezel

personaly I appreciate very much Barış Falay (I saw him too in Aliye series) - I have read he played in Hamlet too - I wish to see his performance..

I dont know there is an english subtitle version of Al Yazmalım series (I am watching in turkish), but is a good way for practicing your turkish

another series I watched and where the actors are speaking very clear is Iffet

Only decent Turkish Tv series I have watched was Behzat Ç. I was able to watch more than 70 episodes. That was a record for me. I am so used to watch American Tv series which are 45 minutes and have 13 episodes in a season, I cant bear to watch Turkish tv series which are  90 minutes and have more than 30 episodes in a season. Now I watch Dexter and True Blood. I watched all 8 seasons of Dexter and all 6 seasons of True Blood.

If you want to make you a favor please watch Behzat Ç.

http://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/behzatc/bolumler/sayfa/9

Edited (8/14/2013) by gokuyum

15.       elenagabriela
2040 posts
 14 Aug 2013 Wed 11:24 pm

nice advice

I appreciate

16.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 14 Aug 2013 Wed 11:26 pm

Quoting elenagabriela

nice advice

I appreciate

Great. At least when you appreciate me you give cakes some others even dont give a simple thank you

17.       elenagabriela
2040 posts
 14 Aug 2013 Wed 11:36 pm

Türk Çayının Yararları Nelerdir?

sana afiyet olsun..

18.       TurkishSoapFan
23 posts
 15 Aug 2013 Thu 12:18 am

Quote:

Only decent Turkish Tv series I have watched was Behzat Ç. I was able to watch more than 70 episodes. That was a record for me. I am so used to watch American Tv series which are 45 minutes and have 13 episodes in a season, I cant bear to watch Turkish tv series which are  90 minutes and have more than 30 episodes in a season. Now I watch Dexter and True Blood. I watched all 8 seasons of Dexter and all 6 seasons of True Blood.

If you want to make you a favor please watch Behzat Ç.

http://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/behzatc/bolumler/sayfa/9

where can i find it with english subtitles?? I´ve looked everywhere

19.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 15 Aug 2013 Thu 07:09 am

Quoting TurkishSoapFan

where can i find it with english subtitles?? I´ve looked everywhere

I am planning to translate it when I retire. Just wait 35 years.

TheNemanja and HaNNo liked this message
20.       Kelowna
375 posts
 16 Aug 2013 Fri 01:46 am

Quoting gokuyum

I thought you had retired          or was that entirely just tired.... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Sam Ahmed liked this message
21.       gokuyum
5050 posts
 16 Aug 2013 Fri 03:17 am

Quoting Kelowna

I thought you had retired          or was that entirely just tired.... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I am not retired yet dear.I am still trying to make a career finishing my doctorate succesfully.

emjay liked this message
22.       Timsi
17 posts
 15 Oct 2014 Wed 01:08 am

I´m sorry to write here but my love always says it to me: sen benim için bir tuzaksın. It is from Ezel. He said it to Eyşan but i couldn´t find this conversation. Which episode was that? When did he say it? Does anybody remember? I hope someone will be able to help me.

23.       deli
5904 posts
 16 Oct 2014 Thu 07:24 pm

Quoting Timsi

I´m sorry to write here but my love always says it to me: sen benim için bir tuzaksın. It is from Ezel. He said it to Eyşan but i couldn´t find this conversation. Which episode was that? When did he say it? Does anybody remember? I hope someone will be able to help me. 

I thınk ıt means

you are a trap for me

24.       alameda
3499 posts
 24 Feb 2018 Sat 11:21 am

I´m joining this conversation very late, but have been watching Ezel and wanted to comment. 
The actors are fabulous, most my favorites are in it. Tuncel (may he rest in peace), Bariş, Kenan, Kivanc, Ismael and more. All of them are spectacular in their art. 
Excellent photography and music..not to mention story. 
I haven´t finished the whole show yet, 

25.       scalpel - -
203 posts
 13 Mar 2018 Tue 11:47 pm

Quoting gokuyum

you have 30 years left... still keeping your plan?

26.       Mushin
71 posts
 16 Mar 2018 Fri 11:44 am

Machine learning is taking off. I expect to see perfect (i.e. as good as humans or even better) translators in 5 or 10 years to come probably pioneered by google.

27.       Mushin
71 posts
 09 Apr 2018 Mon 11:45 am

Quoting Mushin

Machine learning is taking off. I expect to see perfect (i.e. as good as humans or even better) translators in 5 or 10 years to come probably pioneered by google.

Seems like google translate is still learning (as expected). There was a TV program about it last night. They showed some funny translation examples.

The thing is you can help it improve the quality.

I gave it a try and it came up with wrong translations. I corrected the text and submitted it. That way it learns...

For example I typed:

"bendekilerin günü geçmiş" and it couldn´t transated correctly.

I entered "those I have are outdated" and submitted it and was thanked...

28.       qdemir
811 posts
 09 Apr 2018 Mon 09:47 pm

I think it is not a good idea to tutor AI.

29.       Mushin
71 posts
 10 Apr 2018 Tue 09:17 am

Quoting qdemir

I think it is not a good idea to tutor AI.

Why not?

How did we learn our language?

And how do you think AI learns?

(29 Messages in 3 pages - View all)
1 2 3
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented