Login:   Pass:     Register - Forgot Password - Resend Activation

Turkish Class Forums / Turkish Translation

Turkish Translation

Add reply to this discussion
English to turkish pls
1.       nessah
744 posts
 13 Feb 2017 Mon 11:11 am

I wish he would say something to me tomorrow. Even if it would just be one word. I know that he won´t. But I wish it will happen.   It would make me so happy. It would make my whole day.It´s over between us but my heart still belongs to him. I´m never gonna say anything to him again. He has a new better life without me now. He doesn´t need me anymore. But I forgive him. Even if he isn´t sorry. Nights are the most difficult. I miss his messages so much. Sometimes I wake up at night and looking at my phone hoping that I recieved a message from him. But there is never anything.I miss the time when he was so sweet and romantic to me. I miss his love so much. I miss his face. I even miss our daily fights. I´m sure he doesn´t think about me at all. I know that I have to let him go. Continue with my life and hope I can fall in love with someone else. I hope I find someone who looks like him. Anyway I swear to all of you, to myself, to God that tomorrow on Valentines day I will take my heart back from him and give it to God instead. God will protect it for me until the right man comes. I don´t feel lonely. I just miss him. That´s all. 

2.       harp00n
3993 posts
 13 Feb 2017 Mon 08:38 pm

Quoting nessah

I wish he would say something to me tomorrow. Even if it would just be one word. I know that he won´t. But I wish it will happen.   It would make me so happy. It would make my whole day.It´s over between us but my heart still belongs to him. I´m never gonna say anything to him again. He has a new better life without me now. He doesn´t need me anymore. But I forgive him. Even if he isn´t sorry. Nights are the most difficult. I miss his messages so much. Sometimes I wake up at night and looking at my phone hoping that I recieved a message from him. But there is never anything.I miss the time when he was so sweet and romantic to me. I miss his love so much. I miss his face. I even miss our daily fights. I´m sure he doesn´t think about me at all. I know that I have to let him go. Continue with my life and hope I can fall in love with someone else. I hope I find someone who looks like him. Anyway I swear to all of you, to myself, to God that tomorrow on Valentines day I will take my heart back from him and give it to God instead. God will protect it for me until the right man comes. I don´t feel lonely. I just miss him. That´s all. 

Keşke yarın bir kelime bile olsa bana bir şey söylebilse. Ama biliyoum ki yapmayacak. Keşke yapsa... Beni çok mutlu ederdi ve bütün gün sürerdi. Aramızdaki herşey bitti ama kalbim hala ona ait. Ona asla bir şey söylemeyeceğim. Şimdi bensiz daha mutlu bir hayatı var. Artık bana ihtiyacı yok. Özür dilemese bile, onu affediyorum. Geceler çok zor geçiyor. Mesajlarını çok özlüyorum. Bazı geceler kalkıp ondan bir mesaj gelmesi umuduyla telefonumu kontrol ediyorum, ama gelen bir şey yok. Onun çok tatlı ve romantik olduğu zamanları özlüyorum. Onun yüzünü ve aşkını çok özlüyorum. Hatta günlük tartışmalarımızı bile özlüyorum. Onun, artık beni düşünmediğini biliyorum. Gitmesine izin vermek zorundayım. Başkasına aşık olabilmek umuduyla hayatıma devam etmeliyim. Umarım ona benzeyen birini bulabilirim. Sana, kendime ve Tanrı´ya herşeyin üzerine yemin ederim ki; yarın sevgililer günü ve ben kalbimi ondan geri alacak ve Tanrı´ya vereceğim. Tanrı, doğru adam gelinceye kadar beni koruyacak. Kendimi yalnız hissetmiyorum. Sadece onu özlüyorum, hepsi bu.

nessah liked this message
3.       nessah
744 posts
 13 Feb 2017 Mon 09:29 pm

thanks!!

4.       harp00n
3993 posts
 13 Feb 2017 Mon 09:30 pm

You´re welcome.

Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented