General/Off-topic

Add reply to this discussion
Two pennies for your thoughts ....!!
(6551 Messages in 656 pages - View all)
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...  >>
30.       cyrano
0 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 12:38 am

Today, all day long, I thought, though didn't know why, how wise and well Nietzsche indicated a fact about women-

"You go to woman? Do not forget your whip!"

Today, all day long, I thought this, though didn't know why. I have tried to drive it out of my mind, hard as I have tried to, it didn't leave my mind; what is more, it has echoed in my mind all the time, all day long- "You go to woman? Do not forget your whip!" And I thought how wise he was, how wise he showed us a fact about women!

May I now get my two pennies, please?

31.       Aenigma
0 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 12:55 am

Quoting cyrano:

Oooh do you take credit cards?
(By the way, you can only take a whip to my sweet lioness friend if you are a zillionaire !)

32.       Aslan
1070 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 07:58 am

Quoting Aenigma:

Quoting cyrano:

(By the way, you can only take a whip to my sweet lioness friend if you are a zillionaire !)

...hehe...thank you, sweetie! ...but I will actually be glad to whip Cyrano with his own whip, no matter how poor he is...and I will do it for free, just for him!

33.       Aslan
1070 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 08:05 am

Quoting Aenigma:

Aahhhhhhhh Aslan ! I thought I saw scratches on some of the threads - you have been away sharpening your claws eh? Ah TT, I missed you - welcome back

...thank you, dostum! ...yes, I was going away for several weeks, but when I saw Cyrano at TC I just had to get back and whip him hard!

...let´s drink to whipping...Cyrano and cream!

34.       cyrano
0 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 02:34 pm

Quoting Aslan:

Quoting Aenigma:

Quoting cyrano:

...hehe...thank you, sweetie! ...but I will actually be glad to whip Cyrano with his own whip, no matter how poor he is...and I will do it for free, just for him!

Hahahaha! You are killing me Aslan! Hahahaha! will whip me for free, just for me, huh? Hahahahaha! Aslan, my dear friend, don't you still know whipping is my first and foremost profession? I am specialized in whipping, you should have known this from yourself. Just look at your body, see the whip-traces on it, and you will admit how much I am right!

Ehi!

35.       cyrano
0 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 02:36 pm

Quoting Aslan:

Quoting Aenigma:

Aahhhhhhhh Aslan ! I thought I saw scratches on some of the threads - you have been away sharpening your claws eh? Ah TT, I missed you - welcome back

...let´s drink to whipping...

totally agree with you! Let's drink to that!

"Tonight will be fine,
will be fine,
will be fineeeee."

Ehi!

36.       Aslan
1070 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 05:35 pm

...I agree, tonight will be fine, cyrano! ...consider it a deal...or should we call it a date??!
...I will whip you until you beg for mercy! lol ...and I doubt you are up to whipping anything but cream!

37.       cyrano
0 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 09:57 pm

Quoting Aslan:

...I agree, tonight will be fine, cyrano! ...consider it a deal...or should we call it a date??!
...I will whip you until you beg for mercy! lol ...and I doubt you are up to whipping anything but cream!

If only you were next to me and I had whipped you right now! You would see who begs for the another's mercy!

38.       Aslan
1070 posts
 26 Jul 2006 Wed 10:06 pm

...am I supposed to shiver out of fear now, cyrano? lol ...or from expectation? ...or just out of laughter!

39.       sophie
2712 posts
 27 Jul 2006 Thu 02:29 pm

Thinking...

I need money for my trip, so let me earn 2 pennies easily:
Turkia I m comingggggg!

40.       erdinc
2151 posts
 28 Jul 2006 Fri 02:26 am

You can keep posting on this topic as it is available again.

(6551 Messages in 656 pages - View all)
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...  >>
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented