Add reply to this discussion
Moderators: admin, libralady
Please, report problems or questions to moderators/admins
(562 Messages in 57 pages - View all)
<<  ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57
500.       girleegirl
5065 posts
 20 Mar 2010 Sat 07:52 am

Ok, so it’s not really a problem but I have a question. I can log into TC using my iPhone (when I click into the log on area my keyboard opens) but I cannot respond to PM’s or post any messages to threads.

Is there something different about the field that you type into in the log in area and the ones you enter posts into that keeps the keyboard function from opening on the iPhone?  {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

501.       vineyards
1954 posts
 20 Mar 2010 Sat 11:38 pm

Quoting girleegirl

Ok, so it’s not really a problem but I have a question. I can log into TC using my iPhone (when I click into the log on area my keyboard opens) but I cannot respond to PM’s or post any messages to threads.

Is there something different about the field that you type into in the log in area and the ones you enter posts into that keeps the keyboard function from opening on the iPhone?  {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

OK. Send me an Iphone so I can reconstruct the problem...

P.S. Just joking.

502.       girleegirl
5065 posts
 21 Mar 2010 Sun 01:10 am

Quoting vineyards

P.S. Just joking.

Awwww Viney, who knew you were a dudu!!!  {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast}

503.       lemon
1374 posts
 21 Mar 2010 Sun 09:57 am

Quoting girleegirl

Quoting vineyards

P.S. Just joking.

Awwww Viney, who knew you were a dudu!!!  {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast}

he was so scared that you wouldnt get his joke that he had to PS underneath an explanation.

504.       vineyards
1954 posts
 21 Mar 2010 Sun 08:07 pm

Quoting lemon

he was so scared that you wouldnt get his joke that he had to PS underneath an explanation.

I did really, didn´t I?

Now, we we are confident everyone got the message alright.

Thanks for your keen observation.

505.       admin
758 posts
 22 Mar 2010 Mon 09:33 am

Quoting girleegirl

Yes, the field for entering forum messages is very different from the field log in form fields. I don´t have an iphone to test the issue but I can take a look on a friend´s phone.

506.       zeytinne
596 posts
 01 Apr 2010 Thu 10:34 pm

I wonder why in Opera you cant edit the text from post with special letters ( ışğçö and the toolbar ({#emotions_dlg.sad}  is not working ? Till today it worked fine. (I write this message using IE)

507.       alameda
3499 posts
 08 Apr 2010 Thu 04:40 am

Quoting zeytinne

I wonder why in Opera you cant edit the text from post with special letters ( ışğçö and the toolbar ({#emotions_dlg.sad}  is not working ? Till today it worked fine. (I write this message using IE)

I used to use Opera, love it in fact.  I even got a paid version, but it needed updating so much to work and they lost my registration and didn´t honor it that I dropped it. Too bad, it has some wonderful features that I dearly miss. My favorite Opera feature was the ability to tile windows of different sites I was visiting. That made things much easier to keep up with what is going on in different places.

508.       si++
3785 posts
 09 Apr 2010 Fri 01:32 pm

Quoting alameda

I used to use Opera, love it in fact.  I even got a paid version, but it needed updating so much to work and they lost my registration and didn´t honor it that I dropped it. Too bad, it has some wonderful features that I dearly miss. My favorite Opera feature was the ability to tile windows of different sites I was visiting. That made things much easier to keep up with what is going on in different places.

What Opera features do you think are wonderful? I have it installed on my PC but am happy with my FF so never use it.

Edited (4/9/2010) by si++

509.       spritzer
106 posts
 17 May 2010 Mon 04:03 pm

New Admin

Saturday May 15th, 2010 11:52 AM

Elisabeth has kindly agreed to become a new Admin on the page, after Lady in Red had resigned. Thank you Elisabeth and welcome onboard!

Elisabeth you might want to remove those those self photos that are extremely rude and derrogatory to you being administrator they are neither funny or amusing

http://www.turkishclass.com/picture_16152

Edited (5/17/2010) by spritzer

510.       admin
758 posts
 19 May 2010 Wed 01:37 am

Quoting spritzer

Elisabeth you might want to remove those those self photos that are extremely rude and derogatory to you being administrator they are neither funny or amusing

http://www.turkishclass.com/picture_16152

While I understand that you don´t like these pictures, they are not violating our site rules so I don´t think they need to be removed. I will remove the follow-up posts to this topic because we want to keep this thread clean, only with suggestions/complaints like this one.

I apologize from everyone who wrote opinions on this topic but if there is a good discussion going on let´s please carry it out under a different thread. 

Edited (5/19/2010) by admin

(562 Messages in 57 pages - View all)
<<  ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Intermediate (B1) to upper-intermediate (B...
qdemir: ...
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented
Alphabet

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner
Major Vowel Harmony

Turkish lesson by admin
Noun states

Turkish lesson by admin
Introduction