what caught my eye today
(5200 Messages in 520 pages - View all)
<<  ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...  >>
170.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 11:57 am

Quoting lady in red:

Quoting thehandsom:

And Catherine Townsend thinks she also has a G-spot in her brains!!
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/columnists/catherine-townsend/catherine-townsend-sleeping-around-788466.html[/URL]

ON her brain handsom!!!! ON her brain!!! Slightly different meaning!

I am not english you know!!!

171.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 01:46 pm

Quoting Daydreamer:

Quoting thehandsom:

I suggests, all women should take this ultrasound scan, have the result about where abouts of their g-spots and show it to their partners in advance..

Kidding? So that we miss all the fun with their looking for it? Or to let them get away with "It's not my fault you didn't come - your scan shows you have no G-spot"? NO WAY

I was not kidding at all!!
women should take their scans, enlarge it to A1 size, mark the spot with a red marker , frame it and put it on the wall above the bed!!
(I think marking is quite important here..it should be a big, unambiguous X)
And then you can 'blame' your partner if 'the final destination' was not mutual.. lol

172.       AEnigma III
0 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 02:26 pm

Quoting catwoman:

Quoting AEnigma III:

Femme has gone :
Dull....dull....dull....

Thanks so much! We love you too canim .

Ermmm sorry I don't understand :-S

Quoting catwoman:

I'm pretty sure fem has an email address.

I am pretty sure she does, but I was talking about her being deleted from this site

173.       catwoman
8933 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 04:06 pm

Quoting AEnigma III:

I am pretty sure she does, but I was talking about her being deleted from this site

Oh... I see... lol

174.       lady in red
6947 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 04:52 pm

TOOTH HELPS BLIND MAN SEE!

Blind Irishman sees with the aid of son's tooth in his eye - DUBLIN (AFP) - An Irishman blinded by an explosion two years ago has had his sight restored after doctors inserted his son's tooth in his eye, he said on Wednesday.

Bob McNichol, 57, from County Mayo in the west of the country, lost his sight in a freak accident when red-hot liquid aluminium exploded at a re-cycling business in November 2005. 'I thought that I was going to be blind for the rest of my life,' McNichol told RTE state radio.

After doctors in Ireland said there was nothing more they could do, McNichol heard about a miracle operation called Osteo-Odonto-Keratoprosthesis (OOKP) being performed by Dr Christopher Liu at the Sussex Eye Hospital in Brighton in England. The technique, pioneered in Italy in the 1960s, involves creating a support for an artificial cornea from the patient's own tooth and the surrounding bone.

The procedure used on McNichol involved his son Robert, 23, donating a tooth, its root and part of the jaw. McNichol's right eye socket was rebuilt, part of the tooth inserted and a lens inserted in a hole drilled in the tooth.

The first operation lasted ten hours and the second five hours.

'It is pretty heavygoing McNicholl said. 'There was a 65 percent chance of me getting any sight. 'Now I have enough sight for me to get around and I can watch television. I have come out from complete darkness to be able to do simple things,' McNichol said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080228/ts_afp/irelandbritainhealthoffbeat

175.       libralady
5152 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 07:32 pm

I like how this thread have developed! and talking of eyes I have my other one lasered tomorrow - so almost perfect vision (except for age related short sightedness) lol

176.       teaschip
3870 posts
 28 Feb 2008 Thu 10:03 pm

Quoting libralady:

I like how this thread have developed! and talking of eyes I have my other one lasered tomorrow - so almost perfect vision (except for age related short sightedness) lol

I wish you good luck, hope you will be able to see again.

177.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 29 Feb 2008 Fri 10:56 am

News in Hurriyet..
It says that Turkey's offensive is over..Hmmm..
We will see if it is correct!!
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/8342171.asp?gid=229&sz=75952

178.       portokal
2516 posts
 29 Feb 2008 Fri 04:14 pm

a ring:

http://www.thisnext.com/item/99A5DF71/43A4CF11/Alpha-and-Omega-Ring-from

179.       thehandsom
7403 posts
 01 Mar 2008 Sat 12:28 pm

Israeli minister warns of Holocaust for Gaza if violence continues:
How charming!!!

Israel's deputy defence minister yesterday warned his country was close to launching a huge military operation in Gaza and said Palestinians would bring on themselves a "bigger shoah," using the Hebrew word usually reserved for the Holocaust.

The choice of vocabulary from Matan Vilnai, an often outspoken former army general, was unusually grave - the word is not normally used for anything other than the Nazi Holocaust of the Jews.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/01/israelandthepalestinians1

180.       libralady
5152 posts
 02 Mar 2008 Sun 04:24 pm

A student from Ohio disliked his principal so much he made up a Myspace page for him, complete with picture and his profile portreying him as a child molester. It described his "special interests" as (amongst others) was "jacking off in my office".

The pupils handwork was discovered and he was prompty expelled.

You can imagine the suprise (or not!) when a lawsuit landed on the desk of the local authority, from the parents of the pupil claiming their "snowflake" of a child was being denied his freedom of speech. Disrespecting teachers outside school hours was a tradition and that their son should be reinstated promptly!

(5200 Messages in 520 pages - View all)
<<  ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...  >>
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Intermediate (B1) to upper-intermediate (B...
qdemir: ...
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented
Alphabet

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner
Major Vowel Harmony

Turkish lesson by admin
Noun states

Turkish lesson by admin
Introduction