Login:   Pass:     Register - Forgot Password - Resend Activation

Turkish Class Forums / Turkish Translation

Turkish Translation

Add reply to this discussion
Quick Translation Eng-TR Saðol
1.       rachy_baby07
222 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 07:42 pm

Darling, I have deleted all the pictures of me and you together. I understand you don´t want to have to fight with your wife but there is no danger on my facebook now. I keep trying to call Tom but his phone is always off. I just want to hear your voice because I miss you so much. I can´t wait to be with you again next year but until then I will remember all the happy times we had together. Take care you are always on my mind.

TesÞkeurler

2.       lady in red
6947 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 07:51 pm

Quoting rachy_baby07

Darling, I have deleted all the pictures of me and you together. I understand you don´t want to have to fight with your wife but there is no danger on my facebook now. I keep trying to call Tom but his phone is always off. I just want to hear your voice because I miss you so much. I can´t wait to be with you again next year but until then I will remember all the happy times we had together. Take care you are always on my mind.

TesÞkeurler

Wow!  If my husband had a girlfriend, her removing his pictures from her facebook would definitely make me happier about them continuing their affair next year.

{#lang_emotions_noway}

3.       Nisreen
1413 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 07:58 pm

Quoting rachy_baby07

TesÞkeurler

caným,hepsi birlikte fotolarimizi sildim,seni eþinle kavga etmediðini  anlýyorum ,ama benim ki facebookta  bir  tehlike yok þimdi ,hala Tom´u aramaya çalýþiyorum ama telefonu daima kapalýdýr,sadece sesini duymak istiyorum çünkü seni çok özledim,tekrar  seninle olmak için sabýrsýzlanýyorum gelecek yýl.ama bütün mutlu  zamanlarýmýzi birlikte geçirdiðimiz hatýrlayacaðým  ,kendine iyi bak ,her zaman aklýmdasýn.

4.       TheAenigma
5001 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 08:05 pm

Quoting rachy_baby07

TesÞkeurler

{#lang_emotions_noway}

5.       Nisreen
1413 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 08:06 pm

Quoting TheAenigma

{#lang_emotions_noway}

?

6.       lady in red
6947 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 08:24 pm

Quoting Nisreen

?

I think, like me, Aenigma was shaking her head at the contents of the translation request, not your translation Nisreen.

7.       Nisreen
1413 posts
 30 Oct 2008 Thu 09:02 pm

Quoting lady in red

I think, like me, Aenigma was shaking her head at the contents of the translation request, not your translation Nisreen.

tamam

posts --- Modify
 02 Nov 2008 Sun 05:43 pm

not for me for a friend....

9.       Chantal
587 posts
 02 Nov 2008 Sun 06:06 pm

Quote:

not for me for a friend....

{#lang_emotions_scared}That´s what they all say!

10.       rachy_baby07
222 posts
 04 Nov 2008 Tue 12:51 am

lol well it actually is sadly enough...

Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Intermediate (B1) to upper-intermediate (B...
qdemir: ...
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented