1 2 3 4 5 [6]
50.       admin
758 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 08:59 pm

Quoting spritzer

who is the owner of this site 

I am

Quote:

the reason why administrators and forum monitors can be rude and offensive in public forums bully people or their comments, allow some people to be rude and offensive using foul language and other´s get reprimanded
The proper way of handling when you feel insulted by someone in this forum is to make a complaint to me or other administrators. I cannot comment without seeing the specific situation you are referring to. 

51.       Trudy
7887 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:00 pm

Quoting spritzer

what is on here and by the way who is the owner of the site  why is this not public information

it was already asked a few posts up  before and ignored

You made up a rule that the owner must give his/her personal information to every ´friendly´ person that drops by? For all who are regular members it is known who owns the site, those who don´t and want to know can ask it, I repeat: ask.  

NB. Who are you, where do you live (name, number, postal code, city, country please), what are you here for? Why is this information not public?

52.       spritzer
106 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:21 pm

Quoting admin

The proper way of handling when you feel insulted by someone in this forum is to make a complaint to me or other administrators. I cannot comment without seeing the specific situation you are referring to. 

fine be prepared for a large list of emails and forum posting that are rude and offensive

for you to handle

have a nice day

oh an apology for saying i was lying about the photo must be own in personal photos would be outstanding to see.

uffffffffffft

Edited (5/20/2010) by spritzer

53.       spritzer
106 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:24 pm

Quoting admin

Well, this obviously is a lie. We don´t have a rule that says what you quote here. 

apparently this was not a lie as you reported you fixed this now

54.       spritzer
106 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:25 pm

Quoting admin

Quoting spritzer

try again who ever you are that answered this as the admin 

1.   go to your page

2.   now  to your personal photo´s

3.   delete one

so that you have room to put it back

4.  now press to add a picture up and this is noted on it

so  before you make an accusation as to this being a lie  please learn about your site and what is on here and by the way who is the owner of the site  why is this not public information incase we have incompletes ruling as administrator´s

have a nice day

Okay, you got me there. I see that there is a bug that a text intended for pictures of Turkey is left in place for personal picture upload page as well. It can be fixed, but this was never meant to be a rule for personal/private pictures and is not included in our TC rules page. If you look at the rules page there is a clear distinction between personal pictures and pictures of Turkey because of the way these are used on the site. I am quoting the rules we have regarding picture uploads here:

Uploading Pictures and Essays

1. Uploaded pictures of Turkey can be deleted any time, and subject to the decision of the reviewing administrator. Pictures that are too small, of poor quality or considered of little interest or relevance will probably be deleted. 

2. Uploaded pictures of Turkey must be descriptive, showing an aspect of a place in Turkey or a face of Turkish culture. 

3. Pictures of Turkey uploaded by a user must belong to the user or the source of the picture must be appropriately referenced. If the uploading user does not own the uploaded picture, he/she must get permission from the owner of the picture before uploading. 

4. Uploaded essays have to be the unique work of the user. Works copied from other web sites or other media are not allowed. 

5. An essay uploaded by a user can be rejected if it doesn´t meet the basic quality criteria of the reviewing administrator 

6. Uploaded personal pictures can not have sexually explicit content, or they will be deleted. This can also result in deletion of the user account of the uploader. 

7. All the uploaded content (pictures, articles, forum postings) belongs to the user who uploaded it. The uploader has the rights and responsibilities of this content. Uploader, by uploading content, gives TC only the permission to display the uploaded content in TC web pages and frames. 

waiting {#emotions_dlg.laugh_at}

55.       admin
758 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:33 pm

Quoting spritzer

Quoting admin

Well, this obviously is a lie. We don´t have a rule that says what you quote here. 

apparently this was not a lie as you reported you fixed this now

I apologize for saying this was a lie.

56.       girleegirl
5065 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:36 pm

Quoting admin

I apologize for saying this was a lie.

Now I can´t wait for spit spritzers apology to all she has offended!!  Oh wait, that would take a rational person.............

57.       Elisabeth
5732 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:37 pm

I highly doubt we will see the same curtesy for being called morons, weirdos and simpletons.  You´re a good man, admin!

58.       girleegirl
5065 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:40 pm

Quoting spritzer

waiting {#emotions_dlg.laugh_at}

At first I found you to be rather like a gnat, just a little flitting annoyance....now I find you to be quite amusing!  It is rather interesting to watch you implode.     {#emotions_dlg.yes}

Rather like watching one of those itty bitty two-year olds tossing themselves on the floor at the market in a hissy fit when mommy won´t buy them candy!  {#emotions_dlg.lol_fast}

59.       admin
758 posts
 20 May 2010 Thu 09:42 pm

Quoting Elisabeth

I highly doubt we will see the same curtesy for being called morons, weirdos and simpletons.  You´re a good man, admin!

She is deleted after the last forum post that had a pretty nasty personal attack - after previous warnings. But let´s not lose hope, maybe she will apologize with a brand new account

(59 Messages in 6 pages - View all)
1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most liked
Major Vowel Harmony

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner
Introduction

Turkish lesson by admin
Level: beginner