General/Off-topic

Add reply to this discussion
Missing persons at tc...
(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
<<  ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
700.       barba_mama
1629 posts
 09 Oct 2010 Sat 10:40 pm

And the price for longest post (measured in centimeters) goes to......

701.       TheAenigma
5001 posts
 17 Oct 2010 Sun 01:03 pm

Quoting TurkishBeauty

hey its me miss_ceyda... im back!!

Miss Ceyda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.alcoholics}

I only just saw this!  Welcome back - it´s been a VERY long time!!! {#emotions_dlg.flowers}

Edited (10/17/2010) by TheAenigma [Missed out the apostrophe from "it´s" - DD will take me to task if I don´t correct it :S]

702.       catwoman
8933 posts
 24 Oct 2010 Sun 04:19 am

Quoting TheAenigma

I miss Canli too

Quoting Daydreamer

Oh, and I do miss Canli as well. I liked her a lot. Did not agree with her on religious matters but really liked her.

I do too... Someone get her down here!

703.       slavica
814 posts
 25 Oct 2010 Mon 08:40 pm

Quoting TheAenigma

I miss Canli too

Quoting catwoman

I do too... Someone get her down here!

Me too {#emotions_dlg.sad}  And to be honest, I started to worry about her - she doesn´t even answer e-mails ...

704.       Daydreamer
3743 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 12:40 am

Quoting slavica

Me too {#emotions_dlg.sad}  And to be honest, I started to worry about her - she doesn´t even answer e-mails ...

Oh, I hope nothing has happened to her. Does anyone know if she´s ok?

705.       alameda
3499 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 03:29 am

She was deeply hurt by some people with their mean comments. I have not heard anything from her for a long time either. I really loved talking with her.

Canli is a lady who would not allow herself to be drug through the mud. Some people see debating as a sport, I think she was only interested in serious conversation.

Quoting Daydreamer

Oh, I hope nothing has happened to her. Does anyone know if she´s ok?

706.       Daydreamer
3743 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 10:37 am

Quoting alameda

She was deeply hurt by some people with their mean comments. I have not heard anything from her for a long time either. I really loved talking with her.

Canli is a lady who would not allow herself to be drug through the mud. Some people see debating as a sport, I think she was only interested in serious conversation.

That´s why I asked whether anyone heard from her, not whether she´d left the site. I hope she´s fine, just decided not to post here anymore, like dozens of great people who either got bored or got offended by comments of other posters. Mean comments are common here, and it´s not only the evil westerners who post them.

Edited (10/26/2010) by Daydreamer

catwoman liked this message
707.       lemon
1374 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 12:00 pm

Quoting Daydreamer

That´s why I asked whether anyone heard from her, not whether she´d left the site. I hope she´s fine, just decided not to post here anymore, like dozens of great people who either got bored or got offended by comments of other posters. Mean comments are common here, and it´s not only the evil westerners who post them.

One thing I never understood with Alameda or Bydand is that they always complain, no matter what.

I understand people jump on one another during the debates. It happens even among the politicians who are expected to be the examples.

I personally attacked Canli many times and I knew why. She seemed to be such a bitch to me despite her sweetness or gentleness.

I have to add one more thing: everyone should know that when you enter the debate or discussion you will get soon or later slapped on both cheecks. If you consider yourself a princess and everyone should agree with you, then go back to your palace, put your crown on, look at the mirror and enjoy your princessness.

708.       lemon
1374 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 12:07 pm

Quoting alameda

Yes, Canli was holy! lets put a monument to honor her memory! She was the only person who wanted serious debates.

It looks like its only you, canli, bydand (and a few others) are good serious people and the rest are idiots who should be banned from this site.

Alameda, you are the master of exaggeration! Very selective, very one-sided, very manipulative as usual. There´s no justice in your business.

709.       bydand
755 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 12:22 pm

Oh my I seem to have upset you at some point Lemon.. and CANLI being a bitch to you  {#emotions_dlg.wtf}  How dare she!

710.       lemon
1374 posts
 26 Oct 2010 Tue 06:16 pm

Quoting bydand

Oh my I seem to have upset you at some point Lemon.. and CANLI being a bitch to you  {#emotions_dlg.wtf}  How dare she!

Lets put it this way: Lemon will speak her mind. You and Alameda victimize yourselves and add others on to your list of victims. With this you keep whinging about this endlessly.

As for Canli. Lets build a museum for her memory. All in all she is an angel and theres no fault in her except sweetness and righteousness. {#emotions_dlg.holy}

Why dont you, victims, go and create a new website where you can worship each other?

(775 Messages in 78 pages - View all)
<<  ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Add reply to this discussion

Turkish Dictionary
Turkish Chat
Open mini chat
New in Forums
Why yer gördüm but yeri geziyorum
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, makes perfect sense!
Etmeyi vs etmek
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Görülmez vs görünmiyor
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much, very well explained!
Içeri and içeriye
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Present continous tense
HaydiDeer: Got it, thank you!
Hic vs herhangi, degil vs yok
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much!
Rize Artvin Airport Transfer - Rize Tours
rizetours: Dear Guest; In order to make your Black Sea trip more enjoyable, our c...
What does \"kabul ettiğini\" mean?
HaydiDeer: Thank you very much for the detailed ...
Kimse vs biri (anyone)
HaydiDeer: Thank you!
Random Pictures of Turkey
Most commented